Link Enterprise Applications Across Cloud, Mobile & SOA
Join the Axway team and guest customer speakers as we continue our global tour of free half day workshops on how to use APIs to achieve fast, secure connectivity across enterprise applications, cloud, mobile and SOA services.
Reasons to Attend
- Learn reference architectures and best practices for securing and integrating mobile and SOA applications
- Hear keynote presentations from Menno Abbink, Senior Enterprise Architect at Essent, Jérôme Melleard, Architect, French Pensions Services Agency, Mark O'Neill, VP Innovation - API & Identity Axway, Kin Lane, the API Evangelist and Presidential Innovation Fellow
- See workshop demos of products showing how and why to leverage and manage APIs as part of a strategic enterprise engagement strategy
- Meet and network with your industry peers from leading organizations in a relaxed atmosphere at central, accessible locations
Who Should Attend?
- Create new REST APIs in front of legacy SOAP services - map from the old to the new
- Cloud Mashups with Salesforce
- Modernising APIs with XML to JSON conversion
- "Who's been using my APIs?" View real-time API usage, and investigate trends over time
- Enable secure mobile access to enterprise APIs - OAuth in action
- Usage quotas to monetise your APIs - enable the "Freemium" model
These events are designed for Enterprise Architects, IT Managers, Identity Management Architects and App Development team members.
All Attendees Receive:
Dates and Locations
- Entry into a prize draw for a Google Nexus 7
|Boston, Mass – November 13
Venue: Le Meridien Cambridge
|Shorthills, NJ – November 22
Venue: Hilton Hotel Short Hills, NJ