Supply Chain Visibility in a complex, volatile environment
Industry trends such as globalization, increasing regulations, and volatile consumer demand are affecting today’s manufacturers and logistics providers, forcing them to face fundamental problems, including:
• Lack of supply chain visibility
• Complex and extended global supply networks
• Difficulty aligning with third-party service providers
• Growing regulation in the area of supply chain traceability
• Volatility between supply and demand
• Inflation and direct input costs
The white paper, Supply Chain Visibility: Governing the Flow of Data in Manufacturing and Logistics
by analyst IDC goes in-depth to explore these challenges and the best possible solutions, citing recent survey data and industry research. IDC discusses Axway’s solutions for manufacturers and logistics providers and includes a case study on long-time customer Con-way.
Learn more. Complete the form to download the white paper now.
Fill out the form below to access
your free white paper.
Your email will not be shared or sold to a third party.
Axway respects your privacy